- Despite extensive efforts to contain the spread of the disease , Covid-19 confirmed cases worldwide are on the rise every day.
- Transmission of Covid-19 is believed to be both through direct contact and airborne routes, and studies of Covid-19 stability have shown viability in aerosols for at least 3 hours.
- NHK, Japan’s national broadcaster, conducted series of experiments on transmission of infection by Corona Virus; under the expert guidance and using sophisticated laser beams and high sensitivity cameras.
- It was observed that ; The droplets emitted during sneezing and coughing and during conversations which are relatively large fall quickly to the ground ; thus contaminating the surfaces with bacteria and viruses .
- The micro droplets carrying the viruses remain in the air for few hours.
Inhaling these micro droplets specially in a room or closed spaces , in a situation where one person is infected ; will quickly turn every other person infected in that closed space.
- Given the rapid spread of the disease, including through asymptomatic carriers, it is of clear importance to explore practical mitigation technologies that can inactivate the virus and thus limit the transmission.
- A tried and tested disinfectant, in the form of ultraviolet UV-C light ; the part of the electromagnetic spectrum that spans between 200 nm to 280 nm with peak at 253.7 nm is being widely applied to combat the everyday increasing spread of Covid-19.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has put UV-C firmly into the spotlight.
- UV-C, which has powerful germicidal properties when applied properly, installed correctly with safety instructions followed, is a safe and highly effective form of disinfection”
- UV-C lighting, which has been around for more than 40 years, is a well-tested, yet relatively unsung technology. It has taken a terrible pandemic for it to emerge out of the shadows.
- A technology whose time has surely come.
- A study by the National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (NEIDL) at Boston University says that UV-C light sources irradiating the surface of a material inoculated with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes the COVID-19 disease) at a UV-C dose of 5mJ/cm2 , exposure time 6 seconds , resulted in a 99% reduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus present on that surface.
- This study determined that a UV-C dose of 22mJ/cm2 , exposure time 25 seconds , results in a reduction of 99.9999% of SARS-CoV-2 virus on that surface .
- AAVRON team include highly experienced technocrats from Industries having varied exposures and IIT Bombay alumni passionate about Research .
- AAVRON team since 2014 is associated with ‘ Genesys Global ‘ – USA , company involved in research and application of innovative technologies for Greener , higher energy efficiency and environmental sustainability .Our team who has extensive knowledge of the broad electromagnetic spectrum and wide experience on commercializing the applications of different bands of these frequencies ; could design and develop true and effective solutions to prevent this transmission of corona virus infection through surface and air routes .
- Our solutions use UV-C germicidal radiation at peak 253.7 nm, to destroy the outer protein coating of SARS-CoV-2 virus , penetrate the DNA and deactivate it’s capacity to colonize in the host human body . This is achieved avoiding any exposure of UV-C to the humans .
- Our equipments and systems have added safety features . The inbuilt door switch on the UV-C germicidal chamber or the motion sensor on the UV-C germicidal Robot , turns off the equipment or the system when a person comes in it’s way .
- The equipment or the system can be triggered remotely .
- Our equipments and systems are high efficacy, negligible maintenance , user friendly and cost effective .
- Our other areas of expertise are : Power distribution , Protection , Correction , Measurement , Annunciation , local and remote controls, Embedded IT and Energy Efficient Products for Environmental Sustainability.
- Genesys gHID innovative technology drives the HID lamp to emit scotopically enhanced light having the right wavelengths in the visible spectrum, which the photoreceptors in human retina ( predominantly the rods ) need to see the object more clearly and distinctly during the night in twilight conditions.
- The technology also greatly reduces the lumen depreciation in the HID lamp and increases the lamp life by 2 times. The resultant savings in the energy are from 50% to 70% while the lamp emitting pure light.
Amazing Things for You
Always write benefits over features. Mention all the benefits or services with some real examples. Focus on how you can help and benefit your user. Use simple words so that you don’t confuse people. Say as much in as few words as possible.
Speak directly to users using you not I or we.
Drop Us a Hello !!!
Feel free to contact for any queries regarding products & services.